RULES FOR COMMENTING:
You do not have to registered with Google, AltPress.com, or any of the affiliated to leave a comment. It's open and free. Be kind.

Friday, April 18, 2008

The changing of the guard.

Hey everyone, it's Scott Heisel, AP's music editor. So it's right around midnight and I have to board a plane in about five-and-a-half hours to fly down to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and meet up with the AP Tour. I figure what better time to formally introduce myself on here than now, right? (Who needs to pack anyway.)

I commend Rachel for kicking mondo butt on the tour blog (and on the tour itself!) for the past two weeks, but the city ofCleveland has respectfully asked for its cutest girl back, so I'm relieving her of her duties starting in Ft. Lauderdale. (Sorry, to those who wanted to meet her!) I'll be on the tour from FTL through the final show in Cleveland, plus I'll be at the Bamboozle doing a bit of post-tour wrap-up, so you can expect to see my pretty face at the shows in the next two weeks. What do I look like, you ask?



I'm the one in the picture that's not the dog. At least, I don't think I'm the dog. I wish I had a bandana that sweet, however... But I digress. It should be noted that in the above picture, my beard is in full bloom; however, as of last night, it has been trimmed down to a lean-and-mean face covering -- whatever that will help me sweat a tenth of a percent less in Florida, I'll do it. Except shaving it off completely. I'm not a poseur.

Anyway! You're not here to read about my facial hair (although that does give me a fantastic idea for a spin-off blog [and subsequent AP-sponsored tour]), you're here to read about all the craziness on the AP Tour, and I aim to please.

As soon as I actually get down to Florida and meet up with everyone.

PS - I just bought a brand new backpack for this tour. Bring me buttons to put on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to meet Rachel, but of course I really want to meet you too, so it works out well.

Anonymous said...

PURTY.