RULES FOR COMMENTING:
You do not have to registered with Google, AltPress.com, or any of the affiliated to leave a comment. It's open and free. Be kind.

Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm going back to su casa, back from los muertos...

Loyal AP blog reader Annette took the following video of the Matches performing a Spanglish version of "What Katie Said" at the last stop of the AP Tour in Cleveland. Listen for the "LA BAMBA!" That's my favorite part.



I managed to grab Shawn and Jon's translation sheets after the set -- check 'em out:

6 comments:

Alaina said...

I've been looking everywhere for this! I was coming back to see if anyone had commented, lo and behold the actual video!!

Greatness!

Anonymous said...

sweet deal! thanks for putting this up!

Anonymous said...

this is pretty fantastic.
they should do this song in french now :D

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay I love Annettttttttte.
She takes videos of The Matches for me while I freak out.

Correcto?

Anonymous said...

Probably the best part of the night for me. And you showed me those translation sheets. I'm still jealous.

Anonymous said...

i dont want this blog to end!! i read it every day and now, god forbid, ill actually have to do my homework! maybe my math grade will go up. anyhoo, i love you. link to your youtube when you post all those sick sounding videos! i cant wait :]