RULES FOR COMMENTING:
You do not have to registered with Google, AltPress.com, or any of the affiliated to leave a comment. It's open and free. Be kind.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First TRS AP blog

Hey guys,
So, this is my first post on the AP blog… and THIS guy came to our show.
Photobucket
How rad is that? That’s pretty much all I got right now. I wrote a longer, more descriptive blog and as fate would have it, my ancient Mac froze and I had to restart it. The gist however was that all the bands, crews, and AP staff are so good to be out with and we’re rather stoked and thankful to be on this tour. There have been so many good shows and it’s been amazing seeing so many of you come out and sing along. It’s been great getting to catch the other band's sets as well. Its such a diverse line up but works quite well…

Other than that, the latest record I bought was Ryan Bingham’s “Mescalito”. Dude sounds like he’s 80, he’s got a lot of soul.

Check it out!

Sleep.

PEACE.
Bryce

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw... sucks that your computer froze. I hope you post again sometimes soon.

capture this void said...

Thanks for the entry!

Hope to read you again sometime soon :)

Kelsey said...

That is always my luck that I lose big long things I have typed out. Super cute picture though!!

Lesley said...

i lost something i typed out about my rocket summer filled spring break that took me an hour and a half to write so i guess join the club. of course according to you no one sits around and talks about the rocket summer all day...

Laura said...

that's sweet! haha

see you in 10 days! woohoo, it's going to be a blast.

Anonymous said...

bryce bryce bryce. i see you in 3 days.
i can't wait to hear from you again soon! :] it's always nice hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing.

Seriously.

oh wow Bryce.

Anonymous said...

Haha I love how most of the people who commented on this are from the TRS boards.

Anyway, Yay, Bryce! Thanks for posting. It was great seeing you last friday in Detroit. I hope the rest of the tour goes well, and that you post something here again soon. See you in the fall!

Anonymous said...

aww bryce thats freakin awesome!!! hahahahaha ... well dont feel bad.. your mac may be old... but im the only sufferer left on planet earth with dial up... hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

ahh bryce that's fantastic! :D

you were awesome on sunday, come back to grand rapids SOON.

S-O-O-N SOON.

much love!

Anonymous said...

ahhh brycee
you are my hero....good to read you
picture is veryy cute....hope to see you in AZ very soon again
like REALLY soon pleasee